Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

40 Boxes-40 Days

So in my quest to get more organized and get this house under control, I started following Flylady again. I have used her control book a lot and followed her daily cleaning plans. You know, trying to feel like I was accomplishing something! Well she started a 40 Day Challenge for Lent. 


And so I said sure, let's do this. My garage is FULL of boxes. I hate the look of cardboard boxes. Absolutely hate it. And of course moving as much as I have, there is a plenty around this place. 

Challenge Accepted.

Box 1/40 today unearthed a scanner I haven't seen since 2006, an old modem and router and a bunch of yearbooks. I can understand keeping the yearbooks but the scanner, modem and router...yeah that's gotta go!

So whatcha think? You think you're up to the "40 Day Purge Challenge"? 

1 comments:

Suz and Allan said...

Can't wait to see how this goes for you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...