Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

When Life is Just So Busy!

Been so busy lately. They really aren't kidding when they said kids keep you on your toes! 

My son is in Cub Scouts and the annual blue and gold ceremony was this weekend. Being Pack 429's Cubmaster that entailed helping the other Pack plan it, stuffing silverware wrappers, cutting and gluing them, running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get things ready in about two hours (that was totally my fault LOL). The boys had a blast and they were awarded so much stuff. We watched the WeBeLos become part of Boy Scouts and that was definitely a tear jerker (at least for me it was!). The boys did some adorable skits and the food was DELICIOUS (courtesy of Tracy and the Moms of the Pack). My Den Leaders even surprised me with this adorable gift and poem from them. Another tearjerker, jerks. That big banquet is behind us and now we start planning Crossover Event for May. Cub Scout duties is never done it seems!

Silverware Wrappers Stuffed and Ready to go!

The Scout Hut looking in through the door.

Cake Tables!
 Then the evening was followed up with some board games and some good company.

Pandemic

Smallworld
My cleaning out of the boxes has proven to be quite productive but also counterproductive as well. I cleaned out a box the other day and it was all books and textbooks and Cake Mania 2 (which I promptly loaded on my computer and played for a bit). Well the bookcase in my bedroom is still being organized so there is no room for all of this stuff. So it's sitting in neat piles in my front room. I have found some interesting things and also some things that I am like Why? There is a pile next to the front door that is the donation pile and it just grows bigger and bigger everyday.

I joined a group called Stroller Moms. It's a bunch of local Moms and there are walkers and runners and people getting into/back into running. We have our first meetup tomorrow at 930 at a park in a nearby city. I am really looking forward to the accountability that will be included in this. So much better than walking around Wapato Park with my iPod or working out at the gym alone. 

How life with you ladies? Anything fun or exciting happening soon? 

2 comments:

Running With The Girls said...

I am so jealous you joined a group of stroller moms! I'd love that!

Suz and Allan said...

The stroller moms group sounds like it should be a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy yourself tomorrow!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...