Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Quick and Easy Breakfast Morning...

So this morning was a lazy morning. Yes I slept in. And it was glorious. But from the second my feet hit the floor, I was off. I managed to take a shower and with the towel still in my hair, I made breakfast. Sounds like I was being productive doesn't it? Yeah well it was just eggs with Velvetta cheese.

At first I thought to myself, how is this any different then scrambled eggs and cheese? It's really not. Except these are way more delicious and way more fluffy. Definitely took me about 9 eggs and 10 minutes to cook. I didn't get the thick sliced Velvetta cheese, just used regular slices but man oh man, it was good. (I did use two slices of cheese to substitute not having the thick sliced).

Overall, definitely delicious. Definitely easy and definitely something I will cook again for breakfast. Even the little non egg eater liked em :D



Recipe used are PW's and not mine. But here it is so you can enjoy it :D


  • 3 whole Eggs
  • 1 Tablespoon Evaporated Milk
  • 1 pinch Salt
  • 1 Tablespoon (to 2 Tablespoons) Butter
  • 1 slice Extra Thick Velveeta Cheese

Preparation Instructions

Heat small skillet over low to medium-low heat.
Mix eggs, evaporated milk, and salt together until thoroughly combined.
Add butter to skillet, swirl to coat. Pour in eggs. Tear cheese into pieces and add to the eggs.
Stir eggs gently as they cook. When cheese is totally melted, eggs are done.
Eat by themselves or serve over toast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...