Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why I'm Doing This...

So being that the "cooker" in my family works full time and I don't...I try and cook every single night. But did you ever notice that you get into a routine of cooking the same things over and over again and never try new things? That is me. I cook what I know and am afraid to try anything new. So I am making myself do a challenge. I am going to be cooking one new recipe every single day. It can be an appetizer, dessert, salad, entree, whatever. But I am going to do it. And the point of this blog is to share with you guys the mishaps of my cooking (because we all know that I can suck hardcore at cooking!! LOL) and also to share some new recipes.

I will start my cooking on the 15th (when I go grocery shopping again). Not sure if I will add pictures of my mishaps or of just the finished product. Hopefully you enjoy sharing my adventures!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...