Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sometimes you can't fake it!

It's been awhile since I last posted, I know this. Been super busy lately and finally got started on the cooking once again. Literally, these last couple weeks I feel like all we do is eat out. I feel like I am running nonstop lately and I think that is it honestly. By the end of the day, the last thing I want to do is cook but gotta do it. It's healthier!

But besides that, last week I decided to make this. It says in the recipe to marinate the chicken overnight...PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS!! I did not. I figured oh well, I can just smother in ranch while cooking and all will be right in the world. 


Wrong.


I don't know about you but sweet peas smothered in ranch? Yeah not so good. So please please please, follow the instructions. Because let me tell you, this was a cooking disaster at my house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...