Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

5 Month Pregnancy Update

So I am 23 weeks on Friday. Nearing the end of my 2nd trimester faster then I can imagine. I don't remember it flying by this fast with Little Man. Course when I look like this:


Hard to not wish it would hurry up and be October! Little Miss is incredibly active lately. And I really do think she's going to be long as all get out. She is already kicking high in my ribs and she most defiantly already has a sleep pattern. Like right now shes quiet but just half an hour ago she was kicking and rolling up a storm. 

I feel amazing. Except for this heartburn. They put me on Zantac because it's so bad (like they did with Little Man) and even that is not working. She better come out with a full head of jet black hair cause man oh man, this is killing me!

I am going with this bedding for her nursery:

And I absolutely LOVE it but I am worried that I won't continue to love it. So I have been trying to find a more girlie set. Yeah..not working. Everything that I want to get is either browns, cremes or greens. Nothing is crazy and over the top pink or lavender. And it seems that is ALL that is out there nowadays for girls. That is immensely cute for clothes. But for everyday stuff? Nah. I would hate it. Something so non significant to worry about and it has me all sorts of worried. Nice huh? 

2 comments:

Running With The Girls said...

Looking great!!!! & I think its best to go neutral with the bedding. You have to like it too!

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Love the great belly picture! Glad you are feeling good.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...