Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Dark Knight Rises


According to my Mother, I have always been a big Batman fan. I was the little 4 year old with a glow in the dark Batman watch. I was the little girl opening weekend at the movie theater finishing lines with Batman when the original Batman came out in 1989. So its kinda surprising that honestly, I had no desire to see this movie in the theater. I wonder if maybe it was because I didn't see the first two in the theaters and maybe I was like Well I didn't see them right away so why bother? I don't know. But let me tell you, I am glad I did go see it! It was not as good as the 2nd one (but honestly, who can beat Heath Ledger playing The Joker?) but it was better then the 1st one. I still hate his voice, I mean really, who talks like that? Bane's character was very intimidating. This hormonal chick cried at a few parts. And Christopher Nolan ended this trilogy in probably one of the best ways I have seen a movie series end in a long time. I enjoyed this movie so much, I am debating on going to see it again with some friends. So if you have been debating on it, go see it. You will not be disappointed at all! 

2 comments:

Running Diva Mom said...

Holly - Hey! You've won something on my blog -- please check it out and send me your contact info. Congrats, and thanks for following my journey!!
Please note in your email:
runningdivamom at yahoo dot com
www.runningdivamom.com

Suz and Allan said...

I thought it was better than the second but that's because the ending just really sealed the deal for me. Once it gets to the $1 theater here we will go again to see it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...