Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Little Sister Is Gettin' Hitched!!!

My little sister is gettin' hitched! 

I still can't believe it. Her and her fiance have been in so much in love for so long. He's so good to her. He really is an amazing man. AND he just humors her when she's going off on her rants ("Yes M, I know M, Okay M.") Cracks.me.up. He's her perfect match and I can't be happier.

The kicker? She got engaged beginning of December and her wedding is...

February 22, 2014

As in 30 something days from today! 

Its been busy busy with all the planning but she has so much support and so much help planning. Her dress is breathtaking (and a freaking steal!). The maid of honor dresses are lovely (in an Apple red color):


Her centerpieces are designed and set. The menu is set. The flowers are set. The decorations are set (she's doing a rustic/winter wonderland theme). Shoes are set. Its all coming together. And the closer it gets, the more excited I get for it! 

MY LITTLE SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED! 

We are planning the party and her dinner beforehand. We are still trying to find a DJ so we are all coming together and putting our heads together to figure it out. I still need to write my speech and hope I can get through it without bawling!

Her shower is this weekend, Saturday actually. And while I wish I could be there, she knows I just can't. I hope she knows I am there in spirit. This is just another example of how living away sucks. So many things I am missing and wish I could be there for. I am also just in shock that she is getting married. I remember her being a flower girl at mine! And now its her turn. Where did the time go you know??? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...