Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Update on Little Miss (32 weeks!!!)

So Little Miss will be here soon. I am due in October but midwife's exact words were "IF we can get you to 37 weeks then she can come at any time and I will be happy." She has already dropped. She is HUGE. With Little Man I had a ton of extra fluid (I had gestational diabetes) so I never was able to go "Oh that is a leg", "oh this is his butt". With this one, I can. Like currently she is punching down below and she keeps rolling around. My stomach looks like she is playing Dance Party Revolution in there (which she won't since I am jamming to Journey and she always gets really excited when that comes on). She gets the hiccups all the time. Which I guess is a good sign according to my midwife because it means her lungs are developing nicely. Except it makes her insanely mad. She starts kicking nonstop. She punches hard. She does NOT like it. Honestly, she better come out with some red hair because this little girl is FIESTY. She has my temper already. Oh man.

And here I am. About ready to pop. I look like major crap because I am sleeping MAYBE 3-4 hours a night (sciatica is an awesome ailment, let me tell you :()....

32 weeks, 33 tomorrow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! You look fabulous!!! I'm sorry about your sciatica though -- hopefully there are SOME stretches you're able to do -- that's brutal!!

Housewife Mama said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with me! You look great :)Hang in there!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...