Pages

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Awesome English Muffins!!!

So not sure about everyone else but I love English Muffins. Especially toasted with Jam. So when I found the recipe that this entry is about...I was like score! I mean who WOULDN'T love an English Muffin with eggs and bacon?

So for the second time ever in life, I made bacon again. Make sure you get it nice and crispy so that you can crumble it. I love crispy bacon, can't stand that taste of fat, so that was easy for me. Then you mix a bunch of eggs and your sauces and yeah, this was good. You use dijon mustard and I am not sure if maybe I used too much or if it was just the taste but it does kinda give it a kick. Definitely fast, definitely easy and DEFINITELY delicious :D

The mixture...after I had added some to the muffins.

The only picture I took of the finished product. The second patch wasn't as brown!!!!!!

Recipes Used:


Ingredients

  • 12 whole Hard-boiled Eggs, Peeled And Chopped
  • 2 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
  • 1 cup (Real) Mayonnaise
  • 12 slices Bacon, Fried And Crumbled
  • 1 Tablespoon (heaping) Dijon Mustard
  • ½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
  • 3 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
  • 6 whole English Muffins Split

Preparation Instructions

Combine eggs with all other ingredients. Fold together gently. Cover and store in the fridge overnight.
Spread on English muffin halves, then broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. (Don’t set them too close to the heating element.)
Serve immediately!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...