Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kitchen Gadgets and What's to Come!

Who doesn't love kitchen gadgets? I am kinda obsessed with them, not gonna lie.

Recently I got two new "gadgets". One is the Rachel Ray EVOO storage container. I love it. And I love it because of how unique looking it is. This buddy I got for free using our debt rewards through our bank but you can get it on Amazon for like 20$.






Second "gadget" I bought was a new spice rack. I am slowly getting rid of the blonde wood accessories I had in my kitchen and replacing them with modern black, red or brushed copper accessories. I love how awesome the containers look! This is the Old Thompson Orbit Spice Rack. It rocks.





And what is coming up for Pioneer Apron is:

Lil Cheesy Meatloaves, mashed potatoes and green beans (recipe from Tasty Kitchen)
Indiana Pudding Bowls, Ham and Cheese crescent rolls and Chicken Pot Pie (all but Indiana Pudding Bowls from Tasty Kitchen)
Mushroom and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Mashed potatoes, Corn (Recipe from Tasty Kitchen)
Tater Tot Casserole (new recipe from Tasty Kitchen)
Chicken Bacon Bake with Mashed (recipe from Tasty Kitchen)
Pasta with Whiskey, Wine and Mushrooms (recipe from Pioneer Woman) *this recipe might change*
Sour Cream Meatballs, rice and steamed veggies (recipe from Tasty Kitchen)
Portabella Pot Roast (recipe from Tasty Kitchen, might take the spot of PWs recipe, not sure)
Cheesy Stuffed Shells (recipe from Tasty Kitchen)
Chicken Spaghetti (new recipe from my friend A.S.)
Rotissere Chicken with Corn Casserole (CC from PW site)

Should be a jam packed recipe blog here soon and I hope you all love em :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...