Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

New Update with some Old Ones...

I have only one thing to say really about why I have not updated at all...

Sick. As. A. Dog.

Ugh! I am hoping that this cold is gone by next week so I can start cooking like I have been and start working out again :(

Tonight for dinner I making the chicken pot pie that I made a couple weeks ago. Easy enough and for some reason, I am really craving it.

First night of this 2 week section, we just had a rotisserie chicken. Store bought. Nothing crazy. The next day I put some delicious beef tips in the crockpot. Oh...My...Goodness. This recipe was amazing. And so quick. AND SO EASY! I let it cook all day and then I made a thing of rice and vioila. Dinner. I mean really, nom nom freaking nom!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...