Pages

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Sometimes, your way is the best way!!

Sooo this blog is all about trying new things and getting out of my comfort zone right? Right. And that is what I did!!

I make a tater tot casserole that my family loves. Like nom nom nom loves. Its simple, its easy and the leftovers seem to be better then when it was fresh! Not gonna lie, its a Duggar family recipe. I tried it cause it sounded good and we love it. We add some spices and do our own twist to it, but its still good. I can't even begin to tell you how many people have been like Ewww tater tot casserole?!? That is nasty. "Have you tried?" "Well...no." So how do you know something is nasty? Exaaaactly, you don't :-P

I saw this recipe on Tasty Kitchen and was like Hmm...that doesn't look all that bad. Again, trying new things. Getting out of comfort zone here! And it seemed like my Moms. My Mother makes the BEST tater tot casserole and I've been asking her for years for the recipe. STILL WAITING MOM!!! But anyway back to the recipe at hand.

It was fairly simple BUT the only complaint I had was there was just too many veggies. Like an overthrow of onion and green beans. Not enough salt. Which are all easy fixes! I just..I don't know. I guess this is one recipe that I will continue to make on my own!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...