Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Scentsy Winner, A Recipe and my Menu

First I will start off by saying thanks for the quick entries for the Scentsy Beach Plugin Warmer. The winner is...

(now its weird, one of my comments didn't have a number next to their name (if anyone knows why, please let me know how I can fix that) so I had to count. Thank goodness it was only 9!!)

#7!! 
#7 is mommysap! Please contact me as soon as you see this so I can get it mailed out in a timely fashion (hoping as early as tomorrow!!). Email me at soljersterATgmailDOTcom. Thanks!! 

I know I have been slacking in the cooking department and that is...well that is nothing except pure laziness. I have made quite a few new recipes but sadly, no pictures. I tried to take a few with my phone but that just didn't work. I will still post the post about them but sadly, no pictures. Yes, bad food blogger.

About a week ago, I made Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole . One word...AH-Mazing. I loved it. Other Chef loved it. Little Man loved it. Definetly a keeper for sure!! It was kinda funny watching Little Man put all the mushrooms to the side and say to me "Here Momma, you can have these." Aww, aren't you a sweetheart? Nothing really to report about it except its amazing. Seriously. And so easy and quick to make!! You won't be disappointed!! (Recipe at the link!)

Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole

This grocery period is full of a LOT of new recipes. A lot of which, I have never cooked before. So that makes this food blogger extremely excited and nervous all at the same time! Most of my recipes came from Tasty Kitchen again, seriously...how amazing is that website? And almost ALL the recipes I have gotten off of there, have been amazing. If you haven't checked it out yet, you need to! 

Upcoming Menu Choices (mostly dinners but there are some breakfasts and lunches too):

Flank Steak with Snow Peas and Jasmine Rice
Killer Club Sandwiches
Fried Round Steak, Potatoes Au Gratin
Make-Ahead Muffin Melts (I'll make Wednesday night)
Skillet Parm Cheese, Broccoli and Rice
Eggs in Ham Cups
Bacon, Hashbrown and Egg Casserole
Italian Chicken Soup
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Wrap
Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches with Onion Butter
Creamy Chicken and Broccoli over Rice
Cheesy Potato Fritatta
Ranch Potatoes (will go with steak and steamed broccoli)
Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole
Nutella Oatmeal with banana
Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Crescent Braid
Creamy Chicken Casserole
Creamy Chicken Spaghetti
Ricotta Scrambled Eggs
Poppy Seed Chicken
Risotto

LOTS of good eats which means LOTS of happy stomachs around here! Which also means lots of cooking, lots of messes and lots of picture taking :D 


1 comments:

Suz and Allan said...

Lots of yummy meals on schedule for you guys!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...