Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Can't Get Enough Water Lately

Lately it seems that I just can't get enough water. I am drinking 2 of those 1liters of Fiji water daily. And I really think that I am one of those weird ones. Depending on the brand of water (or even my filtered water) it has to be warm. Fiji Water is one of them. For some reason, I love me some warm water! 

Nothing new to report. Cooking has severely slacked because of how busy we all are. I just cook whatever is quickest and will fill us up. I have been writing down some recipe ideas though since I can't run currently, I am going to be cooking up a storm again. Hope you are all ready! 

I am most definetly into purge mode. I am giving away stuff, tossing stuff that just isn't reusable, trying to purge a lot of Little Man's older stuff. Right now I am hanging onto clothes (which I hate doing) until I know if this is a boy or girl. If this is a girl, all of it will be gone and time to start afresh. Which hey, I am perfectly okay with since Little Girl clothing is SO. DANG. CUTE. 

We start working on Little Man's new room this week. SUPER excited. But I think he might be more then I am. I will definetly take more pictures as its all put together :D 

What is new in your neck of the woods? Any good races lately? What's on your menu for tonight? 

On our menu: Trader Joe Hamburgers on the grill with some grilled pineapple

4 comments:

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

I liked my water warm when I was pregnant and breast feeding too, funny.

Running With The Girls said...

Ice cold water for me!!!

Keep drinking that water. Soooo good for you! Dinner here - beef/broccoli lo mein tonight. One of our faves. How are you feeling?

Holly said...

I'm feeling alright! So tired all the time still :( And my energy comes in spurts. Some days I have a ton and some days I don't feel that hot at all!

Running Diva Mom said...

Hey Holly! You've won something on my blog -- please check it out and send me your contact info. Congrats, and thanks for following my journey!!
runningdivamom at yahoo dot com
www.runningdivamom.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...