Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

No Color Run :(

So no Color Run this year for me :( Registration for Seattle sold out in less then 24 hours. Its on their Seattle page website that apparently it set some record selling out. Poo. Poo on that. BUT at least people got in and that is cool. Maybe next time! 

So the recipe for the Cajun Chicken Alfredo is insanely simple. It makes a ton of food and leftovers in this house are always good (makes for delicious lunches). I will have the recipe posted at the end of this post. No pictures as by the time it was done, I was dying of hunger. No really. My stomach was growling up a storm!


Game of Thrones on Sunday WAS amazing. I like that I am still on the 1st book of the series (so far there are 5 out) because for the most part, I have NO idea what is going on. But at the same time, I looked up certain characters to see their fate and it pains me to see some of them. The thing that anyone must know about George R.R. Martin is he is NOT scared to kill every one. He really is not! LOL In all honesty, that kinda makes me mad because I am like But but...he was awesome!!! If you haven't started watching yet, you must. Its amazing and it totally has me waiting each week for Sunday night! Plus one of the character is named Arya and that is definetly a front runner for a little girls name ;-D

Tonight is Wednesday so that means AWANA night. Next year he starts First Communion classes. I see my schedule totally being eaten up by various sports and classes...fun times. But going to be totally worth it! 

Tonight on the menu is Hamburger Helper. Yes I know. Not the healthiest but Wednesdays are either grab and go or whatever can be cooked quickly :D 

What are you having for dinner? 

Cajun Chicken Alfredo with Penne Pasta

1 package of chicken breasts or chicken tenders
1 box of penne pasta 
1 jar of your favorite alfredo sauce (I use Classico Four Cheese Alfredo)
Cajun Seasoning (liberally)

1. Dice up chicken into bite size cubes. Put into frying pan with some EVOO.
2. Start the water for Penne Pasta. When boiling, add pasta and cook al dente.
3. Add cajun seasoning, as much as you want. (I use Tony Chacere's and its amazingly delicious). Cook chicken thoroughly.
4. Once chicken is done, add alfredo sauce. Heat up.
5. Add everything to cooked pasta and voila, done :D

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Its so crazy how many of the color runs are selling out, Kansas City opened a second day since it sold out so quickly. I got in but most of the people who are with us were unable to get in! boo, maybe they will open up another day for you all!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...