Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday's Randoms

I have a WoW calendar hanging on my wall. I realize that makes me a HUGE nerd but I'm okay with that :D 

I recently took a blood splatter analysis class and it was literally the coolest thing ever. For a split second I considered changing my major...for the 4th time.

I hate the silence. I have to have music playing during the day. At night I must fall asleep with the TV on or I can't sleep.

I am totally a female gamer. Its funny too cause die hard gamers don't think girls can game. Yeah...keep believing that buddy...

I am insanely scared of clowns. If you really want to freak me out, take me to the circus without me knowing. I will be on the ground in the fetal position bawling.


I totally screwed up tonights dinner. It was goulash and when I went to add the pepper, I didn't pay attention to what side was open and it was the spoon side, not the sprinkle. Its still edible but you better like pepper!

To be perfectly honest with you, I haven't been to the gym since January. Was really scared to until I got a clearance from my Doc. And I still didn't get a clearance to run, just walk.


2 comments:

BRiley said...

I love you!!!

Suz and Allan said...

Ooh, what games do you play?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...