Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

BiWeekly Menu!

So I have noticed a trend.
When I don't make a menu and stick to it, there is LOTS of eating out to be had.
And frankly I am sick and tired of wasting money on food I can cook at home, use less fattening ingredients AND it tastes so much better. 
So I sat down this weekend and made my menu. I miss cooking. I miss adding new recipes to this blog. I know I keep saying I have a bunch to add, which I do. And I just never do it. So that ends now!

This biweekly menu looks like this:

Biscuits and Gravy
Grilled PB and Honey Sandwiches
Layered Beef and Mac n' Cheese (Little Man is gonna love it!)
French Toast with Berry Butter
Risotto
Egg Salad Sandwiches on Lettuce Wraps
Chicken and Steak Kabobs (our own recipe)
White Cheddar Chicken Pasta
Chicken Pot Pie
Pasta Alla Marlboro Man
Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches with Onion Butter
Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit Casserole
Chick Fil-A Chicken Sandwiches (homemade!)
Potato Bacon Casserole
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

I will make sure to take picture before, during AND after and I will be posting each night. And I expect YOU to hold me to that (this should read JEN, you need to hound me since I know you love when I post new recipes! LOL) 

Hope you have a good day!

What's on the menu tonight? Tonight we are having Chicken Salad Sandwiches (our own recipe so will blog it) on Pita Pockets :D

Tomorrow will be a Vita Coco Giveaway. I'm excited and hope you are too! 

2 comments:

Running With The Girls said...

It's about time you get back to the program!!! I've been feeding my family eggs and cereal for days because I really don't know what to make!!!! Thanks again for sparking my ideas! :)

Running With The Girls said...

Where are the pictures??? :) By the way - I nominated you One Lovely Blog Award. See my post.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...