Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Three Things Thursday: Ah, randomness.

1. Gas prices are really starting to kill me. The cheapest is 4.09$ in the city of Tacoma...AT COSTCO. Thank goodness we have a Costco membership but when you start seeing gas prices at 4.25$ a gallon ON base, you start to get ill. The worst part about it is there is NO reason, AT ALL, for gas prices to be this high. Ugh.

2. Not feeling kicks on the outside yet but from about 6pm on, this little Gummy Bear is extremely active. Its interesting that I can feel kicks inside but when I put my hand where its happening, I feel nothing. Can't wait to feel the first real "HELLO! I AM HERE!!!" kick. Ha! I say that now....

3. Finally finished Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin last night. I wouldn't put it down until it was done (I only had 100 pages). So today I start Storm of Swords, the 3rd book in the series so far. Not gonna lie, starting to kinda dread starting the 4th and 5th ones. I heard they weren't that great so I am like "Oh...great." I hope they are wrong. Let's see how far I can through this book before my Advanced English Comp class books get here. I bet like 200 pages! (Out of 973!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...