Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Quick Update on Me!

My lack of posting is because of school. Every single day I am doing an hour or more of homework. Fun times let me tell you. Plus housework. PLUS Little Man's activities and his school. Yes..life needs to slow down for a minute please! 

I had my 17 week check up on the 9th. Baby is healthy, heartbeat is 154. I am measuring 2 weeks ahead which is perfectly normal. My genetic testing came back all normal (for Downs, Trisonomy 18 and Neural Tube Defects). This is going to be a healthy baby! My anatomy ultrasound is scheduled for the 31st so soon we shall know what this little person is! 

I am 18 weeks today but here is a picture I took before my appt on Wednesday!

Gotta love the towel! I literally had just gotten out of the shower. 17 weeks belly shot.

3 comments:

Suz and Allan said...

You look great! I hope that you get a chance to slow down and relax a little bit over the weekend.

Running With The Girls said...

So happy for the update!!!! You look great. :)

Anastasia said...

Wow hon I can't believe I'm just now seeing this. My apologies, it's been one thing after another here for weeks.

A giant congrats to you and your hubby!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...