Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there, including the Mothers of fur-babies!! I hope you all have a special day and are being pampered :D 


Today we are BBQing with N and her kids. On the menu is some delicious steaks, corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes, pasta salad, broccoli salad and then some Klondike bars and fruit juice pops for dessert! It is a beautiful day here in WA and I can't wait to have some good eats and some good company!! Then tonight I will end the night watching Game of Thrones, season finale of Once Upon a Time and series finale of Desperate Housewives (not gonna lie, kinda bitter that it's ending :*() 


My Computer Applications class is officially done. I ended the class when an average of 93.5% so I am happy. It was that dumb B that I got on an exam but meh. Its still a 4.0 so I can't complain right? Next up is Advanced English Comp (a 425 class..eeek!) and its sad to say that I am so ready for it to kick my butt!! I hate writing and this class is extremely reading and writing intensive. Fun times right? NOT! 

Leave you with some tunes...currently playing on my iTunes:


2 comments:

Running With The Girls said...

I love what you were doing today! Sounds perfect! Best of luck with your next class.

Ally said...

Happy Mother's day dear. I love love that song!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...