Pages

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Sick during the weekend?? Really?!?

So Other Chef has been sick this entire week. And I tried so hard to avoid him and clean up after him so I didn't get sick.

Yeah that didn't work out too well.

This morning I woke up with horrible sore throat. Figured since I was a mouth breather it was just because of that. Nope. Sore throat is still there 3 hours later. My nose is running horribly. My sinuses are all stuffed up and now I am running a fever. 

Fun. Times.

And it sucks even worse because there is only so much I can take while being pregnant. So this should be an adventure. I wish this area would make up their minds on the weather. Too many illnesses going around. Not fun! 

:( 

Taking my sick butt back to bed.

1 comments:

Running With The Girls said...

Bummer. I've been trying to convince myself it's allergies. Rest up and get well my friend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...