Pages

Monday, January 02, 2012

Reading.

Anyone who knows me knows that 90% of the time, you will find me with a book in my hand. Always. Its like my crack. I have no preference of a type of book. If it looks good, I am reading it. Okay wait, I lied. I don't like the trashy romance novels my Mom used to read. No thanks! (Love you Mom!!!) But anything else, I am there. I just recently got into reading Fantasy novels and man oh man, I love them. Currently I am reading The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss. It's the 2nd book in a series. Super good but man...900 pages? Apparently there is no such thing as a short fantasy novel!
There are 4 that look just like this....
That is just one of the four bookcases that are in the house. Plus the countless boxes in the garage of books that "didn't make the bookcase" cutoff. And the other books just lying around various parts of the house. OH not to mention that last year for Christmas, I got a Kindle. Then for Valentine's Day, Other Chef got a Kindle. And yet we still buy books (and books for our Kindles). Like I said, OBSESSION!
My most prized book collection...
A dear friend of mine sent me these last year. They are a limited edition Twilight collection that was only released overseas. I have read the entire collection a long time ago but not these yet. Why? Cause I refuse to. They are just too...pretty. I won't open them. I won't even try to read them. They will sit on my shelf and look pretty. They are my most prized collection. I know that sounds lame cause I mean come on, its Twilight. But because of who sent them. They will be dear to my heart probably for the rest of my life.

Are you a bookworm? What is your favorite genre? Is your reading an obsession like mine? What are you currently reading? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...